The perfect addition to any outfit, whether your dialling it up for the evening or simply embracing a denim and T-shirt type of day. In semi-transparent citrine with graduate brown lenses.
Batch 3: 40 frames
- Classic round sunglasses design with a hint of retro styling
- Handmade in Italy from the finest materials
- Scratch-resistant, more eco-friendly lenses
- 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Extra durable hinges
- One year warranty
- Unique recycled woven sunglasses case
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 48mm – 23mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- You can find out more about your impact here.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.
Made using high quality lycra made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon from pre and post-consumer waste such as fishing nets and other nylon waste.
Please note that the item is made to order. The lead time for production and delivery is 2 weeks.
Sand&palm supports slow clothing. Wash with care and love unconditionally.
Sale Sold out
Regular price £55.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Text blockView full details