Grey tortoiseshell bio-acetate, graduate brown lenses. Batch 1 : 30 frames
Malaika’s square shape and clean silhouette is beautifully balanced. She provides a modern take on a design that draws its inspiration from the spirit of the Sixties. A slightly thicker sunglasses frame that works for any occasion. Made with more eco-friendly bio-acetate that is certified biodegradable. Lenses offer UV400 protection.
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 51mm – 20mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- You can find out more about your impact here.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.